So now, I feel like it should be a permanent part of my blog. There is nothing wrong with the post, except that it doesn't make sense because I'm no where close to a fashionable person. I get excited when I find a brand name shirt at the thrift store that fits. The original idea behind the post was to express the irony of a mother of five trying to look good for others before 9am when her mornings are devoted to preparing others for their day. I had to get out that early and look better than the standard sweatshirt and jammie bottoms because I was visiting teaching.
In other words, I just felt like I didn't convey myself truthfully. And besides, I try to make this blog more about my family, than about me, which is of course what I'm all about. That said, enjoy...
2. Chunky, funky red glasses to hide the tired eyes.
3. Jacket to make jeans and a tee-shirt look like more than jeans and a tee-shirt.
4. Black tee-shirt. Slimming.
5. A pony tail keeps unwashed hair gathered and hidden.
7. Cute children--the best accessory!
Nobody will be looking at your tired, unwashed, flubby self if your children are this adorable.