Sunday, January 14, 2018

My Favorite Photos

Here is a grouping of my favorites that I leave on my phone as a quick pick me up whenever I need it. The picture above was the first screen saver on my first iPhone. I love their sweet little feet, the way their personalities shine through, and the vacuum in the background!


One year we tried to help some friends with their community garden. We weren’t much of a help. But I did snap this picture of big sister taking little sister into the world. I love it. 


A visit to a St. Paul train museum is where I took this photo. It’s all my little men together. 


This is a selfie right before bed. In Minneapolis all the bedrooms were on the second floor and connected by a narrow hallway. David and I would often sit in the hallway reading or singing songs at bedtime. 

This was taken on one of those nights. I remember it was a cold and depressing winter night. I was working a terrible job doing mindless work at a bank (seriously, the job was sealing envelopes) while David was on hiatus in grad school. It was a dark and unhappy time, but I remember coming home and realizing how much I really did love my babies. 



Not all of grad school was terrible, sometimes David and I could get out for a date at Target!  That’s where I took this one of David, trying on a jacket so he could see (I don’t know why we didn’t just find a mirror). I love his nonexpression because he makes it so often and the fact that his arms are a blur, just cause. 



 
I love this one!  (I love them all, that’s the point of this post). But I just love that boy and hanging out with him on the front steps is a special memory. I miss our communal front step neighborhood in Mpls. Even if I don’t miss some of the neighbors themselves. 




No comments: