Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Perfect Crime

I was in the same room on the phone and at the computer working on some Primary tasks, no more than four quick steps from the offense.


I thought I was listening to what was happening behind me.


But she never even cried while her brother poured milk all over her head.


Which is why he probably celebrated by taking off his pants and dancing.


(When the innocent felon was finally discovered--when I turned around--I gasped into the phone, "I don't know wheather to beat him or take a picture." "Take a picture." That's why she's the Primary President.)

6 comments:

Jen said...

Too funny! I love the look on Willa's face. I see you have your new piano up and ready to play :)

Unknown said...

oooh... taking your pants off = sure sign of guilt.

The JNJ Hasleton's said...

Yes, always take the pic first. Good memories for the future.

Belle of the Blues said...

That is hilarious. What a sweet little sister.

JB and Kirsti Meyer Family said...

I like Calvin's look of defiant pride. What a boy.

Katie said...

I'm speechless. It's such a familiar scene that I can't help but sigh and say to myself, "Glad I didn't have to deal with that!"

Now excuse me while I go try and fish coins out of the drain in the bathroom sink.