Sunday, April 1, 2012

April's Fool 2012

Plastic wrap, it didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped it would, it's hard to control. But it was worth the try and fun for the kids.

I was inspired by the old plastic wrap the toilet thing, but because I'm not a glutton for punishment (I'd be the one that cleans up that mess), I wrapped just about everything else.

The bathroom sink:  drain and faucet.

David didn't know what hit him when he tried to get down the stairs in the morning.  Unfortunately, the picture is fuzzy, but that's point, it's hard to see plastic wrap.  I circled the tape that holds the wrap in place.
The stairs were blocked off with a sheet of plastic.
After David's run in on the stairs, the kids found the front door wrapped.
Calvin showing me that he's not fooled.
Although they went through the house and found the drawers sealed and toys wrapped, they didn't find the plates until dinner time.
 
Calvin decided to keep the wrap on his plate while he ate.

No comments: