Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy Birthday David!

Happy 3?th Birthday to my man!
Besides being the bread-winner and father to our brood, David is my best pal and a darn good looking man! He’s great for shoulder rubs and quirky on-the-spot songs. I love this man who loves a good meal and knows the perfect root beer to drink with it. He has the best laugh ever! He’s always up for a late night movie (unless he has a paper to read because then he quickly falls asleep on the couch), he is a great friend to hang out with for eternity.

King David


The daddy game of Blum-Blum.


One of the reasons I love this man so much: I had a hard time finding a picture of him without his children being in it. He loves his "babies."


He's such a champion for health food!


Watch out! He's a warrior ninja husband.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you David!

2 comments:

Whitlatch Family said...

Happy Birthday David. You are one of a kind.

The Whitlatchs

Laurie Hasleton said...

What a sweet tribute to David.