Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Card Round Up

Did you get your Christmas card? Do you want one? I tried to be very diligent in getting everyone's address. The cards were sent out a bit late due to car troubles (we're doing fine now thanks) but they should start arriving soon. So if you haven't received one yet let me know.

And please remember us in your mailings if you're sending cards this year. I LOVE, love, love Christmas cards. I keep them up until mid-January and then, if you sent a picture, I tape it up in my kitchen cupboards. That way whenever I reach for a plate or baking soda I remember all of the love that has been sent our way, and that my little brother wears a mullet wig for his Christmas cards.

Note to Minneapolis friends: If you see us more than once a month, than you will not have received a card as I consider it a redundant update of our family, much like this blog. But if you'd like one, let me know... maybe we'll drop by in our Sunday best and wish you a very Merry Christmas.

No comments: