Monday, November 17, 2008

Thanks

I had meant to post a picture or a thought at least twice a week for my little Gratitude project. Unfortunately I haven't been able to keep up with life. However, my plan is working, I have been thinking about what I'm grateful for a lot more.

One thing that came to mind was Sunday Night Dinner. It's pretty much the best part of the week. We usually cook up a big hunk o'meat and if we use the crock pot then the smell greets us as we come home from church. Ahhhh! We all work together to make sides and a dessert. Sometimes we invite friends to join us.
It's like a mini Thanksgiving every week of the year!

Here's a sample...

Won't you join us?

1 comment:

Whitlatch Family said...

I am thankful for Lisa. No matter how many times a week I call she still answers the phone.